Monday, July 29, 2013

Before the sun had rose , we were on the road headed out to fish. Sunday morning was unlike most Summer days. Usually hot and humid. Only getting worse as the day progressed. Not this morning. It was cooler, the air was crisper, and there wasn't any humidity to be found. Just like a Spring day! On this trip, we weren't going far. Just a 10 - 15 minute drive. Destination: Jones Mill. Past Lake Catherine and down to the Ouachita River. We parked just feet from Remmel Dam. My husband unloaded the fishing gear and spread it out on the tailgate of the truck. I readied my camera and headed toward the bank, with Tim (my husband) fast behind me. First observation- most of the bank was still wet, but the river was low. Remmel Dam only had one gate open and the turbine was completely off. Fishing here in the past years has become a matter of luck. I went off in search of new photos and Tim cast his line. I did manage to get a shot of him before going. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will let them tell the rest of this story.....


















No comments:

Post a Comment