Friday, August 23, 2013

My photography of Arkansas

Today I am going to share a few of my best photos taken in Arkansas. I also have a new video on youtube (my Brother created it for me) that I am using to promote my work. We all have goals and dreams that we strive to reach or achieve. Becoming a professional nature photographer would be my dream come true. I crave to see every corner of my home State - ARKANSAS! To be able to share every flower, mountain view, waterfall, bird.... From the flatlands, delta, foothills to the Ouachita Mountains. I want to show why we are called the "Natural State". Starting with our residents, what we do for fun and relaxation. The festivals, carnivals, fairs, events...that are uniquely themed for our area. How we live, what we see, where we go to get away, and when would be the best time to visit & experience Arkansas.
"After the flood"  Yell County

Spring fed waterfall located in the foothills of Mt. Nebo

View from Mather Lodge on Petit Jean Mt.

Little Rock's River Market area

Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs

Fishing on the Fourche LaFave River in Perry County

Junction Bridge & view of North Little Rock from the Riverwalk

Picnicking under our State Tree the Pine

Every area of our State offers many things to do & see. I would love the opportunity to share it all with you.
Watch my video on youtube  :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuuRR0xAFLU  
Want to see more?  Please leave a comment. Like what you see? Please share it.
All photographs are for sale, contact me via E-Mail at bvanmeter59@gmail.com
Thank You so much! I appreciate all your support, comments, and feedback.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuuRR0xAFLU

3 comments:

  1. Very nice photos, Barbara! Best wishes in your photography! I will be looking forward to more great shots of the Natural State! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. When all of the construction is done in the market place you need a picture of trolley as it turns on the east end of the street. I have one with the flying fish sign and the trolley but the construction work in the background ruins it.

    ReplyDelete